About our Brisbane based commercial fencing service
All Poly-Tekfencing is acoustic in nature and depending on the development’s requirements, can offer additional benefits such as modern ‘block wall’ like aesthetics at a fraction of the price.
Need commercial fencing in a hurry? No problem, leave it to Poly-Tek. We understand that sometimes fences get left last to organise. When you need quality commercial fencing supplied fast, call us. We can turn-around your order in a short period of time all ready to install.Our 4 core products are:
Render Smart Acoustic Fence Panels
- Sandwich panel comprising of fibre cement boards either side of an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core.
EstateTek Fence System
- Sandwich panels with recesses in the end designed to come together and cover the steel post. This fence type is a much more streamline look and suits estate fencing particularly well.
Poly-Tek manufacture a range of commercial fencing that can be used as perimeter fencing on housing or industrial estates. The material used for this type of commercial fencing is also suitable for road or rail side projects.
FlameTek Fence System – Fire Rated Board
- Single skin MgO (Magnesium Oxide) board
- 1 side woodgrain texture and 1 side smooth finish
- Post and rail system
- Perfect for cost-effective residential and commercial applications such as estate fencing for developers, residential fencing, shopping centers (loading zones), wash bays, mining (envelopes around generators), and enclosures around industrial sites, factories, and energy stations.
- We offer BAL FZ (Bush Fire Attack Level Flame Zone) Bush Fire Rated panels or a light weight option which may help if fencing is to sit on top of retaining walls or site access is an issue.
MegaBarrier Panels – Noise Barrier Panels
- Sandwich panel comprising of a high impact MgO (Magnesium Oxide) board either side of a PIR (Polyisocyanurate) fire retardant core.
Our commercial fencing solutions for noise barriers
Meets or exceeds all main road and rail requirements relating to:
- Impact resistance
- Fire rated
- Noise attenuation
- Durability and life span
- Design and aesthetics
- Safety and environmental